The ultimate mountain experience enhanced with all the luxury comforts you could ask for. Elevated and surrounded by a lush forest of greenery, Artist on Everest is a tree house like no other. Located only a 5minute stroll from the township of Olinda, yet hidden in a serene setting that will take your breath away.
A sophisticated & contemporary 2 bedroom home, with an attention to detail second to none. Housing a stunning collection of local and international contemporary art, that will inspire & excite young & old.
- Huge open plan living with luxurious couch
- dining space
- full sized fully equipped kitchen including Miele Dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Wood fireplace & ducted heating
- Outdoor setting situated on a main deck
- Main Bedroom with King Size Bed and walkin ensuite
- Second upstairs bedroom available with option of king size bed OR 2 singles
- Main Bathroom with freestanding bath & walk in shower
- Beautiful toiletries
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Fully equipped laundry, perfect for extended stays
- Double decks overlooking lush greenery
- Flat Screen Television, DVD player, Netflix
- Vinyl Turntable with selection of vinyl
- CD player & radio
- Acoustic Guitar
- Selection of magazines & books
Check in / Check out
A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. The remainder is due 30 days prior to your arrival. Credit card fees apply - 1.47% Visa/Mastercard 1.8% Amex. The operator charges a $75 cancellation or alteration fee for booking changes. They do not offer refunds but will provide guests with a Coupon for the value of the monies paid for the booking less the $75 cancellation fee providing the change/cancellation is done 14 days or more from the booking date.
Bookings cancelled within 14 days of the date of stay will receive 50% as a coupon. Bookings cancelled 7 days prior to stay or fail to arrive will lose the whole of the booking tariff charged.