Get some Perspective & Escape the noise and pressures of the concrete jungle. Less than one hour from the Melbourne CBD you can be SkyHigh – on the uppermost reach of the Dandenong Ranges, amid cool fern glades and lush towering native forest, looking at the big picture, from the Mornington Peninsula across the majestic sweep of Port Phillip Bay, surrounded by Melbourne’s growing urban fringes, to the You Yangs on the southern horizon. After sunset the southern sky, brilliant in the clear mountain night, is imitated by a spectacular carpet of city lights.
There is plenty to see and do at SkyHigh, bring the kids and enjoy a family day out:
- Get lost in our SkyHigh Maze
- Visit “Percy The Possum’s House”
- Sit on our Giant’s Chair – but watch out for Igor….
- Visit the site of the Kyeema airline tradgedy which occurred in 1938
- Enjoy a lovely Devonshire Tea
- Lunch in our Lower Level Restaurant or treat yourself from our takeaway menu
- Check out our Secret Garden and much more……
Gates open Monday to Friday, 10am–10pm
Gates open on weekends, 8am–10:30pm
SkyHigh is Open 7 Days ~ including ALL Public Holidays