SkyHigh will re-open 4 June with the following hours: Monday to Thursday: 9am – 6pm, Friday: 9am – 10pm, Saturday: 9am – 10pm, Sunday: 9am – 8pm
We now have on offer our SkyHigh Produce Store, our Maze and gardens remain open to the PUBLIC until further notice. There is plenty of space in the grounds and surrounding forest to keep your distance from other people and clear your head. Enjoy a takeaway coffee and some lunch from our Bistro and shop in our new Produce Store. If you spend over $50.00 in our produce store you will receive a further 25% Discount!
VIP Pass Holders will continue to receive their 10% Discount.
Get some Perspective & Escape the noise and pressures of the concrete jungle. Less than one hour from the Melbourne CBD you can be SkyHigh – on the uppermost reach of the Dandenong Ranges, amid cool fern glades and lush towering native forest, looking at the big picture, from the Mornington Peninsula across the majestic sweep of Port Phillip Bay, surrounded by Melbourne’s growing urban fringes, to the You Yangs on the southern horizon. After sunset the southern sky, brilliant in the clear mountain night, is imitated by a spectacular carpet of city lights.
There is plenty to see and do at SkyHigh, bring the kids and enjoy a family day out:
- Get lost in our SkyHigh Maze
- Visit “Percy The Possum’s House”
- Sit on our Giant’s Chair – but watch out for Igor….
- Visit the site of the Kyeema airline tradgedy which occurred in 1938
- Enjoy a lovely Devonshire Tea - NO LONGER APPLICABLE - COVID-19
- Lunch in our Lower Level Bistro or treat yourself from our takeaway menu - TAKEAWAY MENU ONLY
- Check out our Secret Garden and much more……
SkyHigh is Open 7 Days ~ including ALL Public Holidays