Published 8 October 2019
The beautiful Dandenong Ranges, just one hour from Melbourne, is a dreamy destination for a wedding ceremony and reception. From formal wedding venues with stunning gardens, to open to the public gardens and national parks, you will find the perfect site for your special wedding day.
Here’s a selection of five of the most stunning garden venues for your wedding in the Dandenong Ranges and Yarra Valley. And there's more!
1. Alfred Nicholas Gardens, Sherbrooke – Features picturesque waterfalls, water features and the iconic ornamental lake and boathouse
2. Olinda Tea House, Olinda – Stunning sculptured gardens with dramatically themed outdoor rooms and colourful displays with a tranquil Japanese feel
3. Redwood Forest, East Warburton – For the mystical and magical, this exhibition of established Californian Redwoods grown in perfect rows is both visually stunning and atmospheric
4. Cloudehill Gardens, Olinda – With stone walls and jewel like gardens rooms, the formal gardens are an architectural feat in green, with herbaceous borders and stunning leaf-lined tunnels and hedges
5. RJ Hamer Arboretum, Olinda – Tranquil, breathtaking scenery set over 120 hectares of unique gardens that boast almost 360-degree views from Woolrich Lookout